Rene Magritte - 'Le Principe Du Plaisir'
What are the main features that distinguish creative leaders?
- Explore - express and try new trends in society, whether it is technology, art, even new products, services, etc.·
- They steal an idea, as the artist does, recreating and repositioning, presenting it through his/her own vision.·
- They operate through critical thinking, because their mind is always in a creative process.·
- They connect and bridge the present with the past and the future, the old with the new, and they are curious about what is surrounding them by seeking the unexplored, as artists do. ·
- They try to transform others by setting an example.·
- Create space for shared experiences.·
- They can change our lives virtually, having the ability to come up with ideas to solve problems and exploit opportunities.·
- Convert creative ideas into new products and services.·
- They have imagination, curiosity, authenticity and are reformers.·
- Approach and attract the right people, at the right times, to the right level for the implementation of the project.·
- They allow their team to be more creative and they set the right example for their group. ·
- They constantly ask questions, have their own identity and are not afraid to argue with the traditional thinking.·
- Accept the inevitable and the value of failure, create psychological security to maximize learning from failure, recognize the different levels of failure and how it can be useful, and the value of the second chance.